Full -Time / 15-11-2017
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised.
- Prepare detailed strategy reports.
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites.
- Improve a company's organic search results.
- Write effective headlines, body copy, and websites.
- Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
- Implement off-page SEO content strategies such as coding.
- Effectively use header tags.
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance.
- Compile and present SEO performance reports.
- Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.