Senior UI-UX Developer
Full-time / 06-05-2018
We are looking for a UI/UX Developer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Experience with audio/video demonstration technologies is highly desirable.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards and testing and improving the design of the website.
- familiar with popular content management systems (CMS), e.g., WordPress, Joomla!, Magneto & osCommerce.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- 3+ years of UI/UX design & development experience.
- Agile Developer & Designer experience.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Wield knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to develop search-friendly websites and interfaces.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field.
- Experience with source control (Git) and working with a development team.